1:1 time with a mindfulness teacher may be an opportunity for:
- Learning more about mindfulness, how it might help you and how you might set up your home practice,
- Raising a question or challenge about your personal practice that you don’t feel comfortable bringing up in a group setting,
- Discussing how to deepen your practice, getting recommendations or resources based on where you’re trying to grow,
- Meditating on a personal challenge with a teacher if this feels safer or more supportive than meditating on it alone.
- Deepening your understanding of a specific practice (ex: lovingkindness or forgiveness) or addressing your struggles.
Private mindfulness sessions are 50€ for 60 minutes and 70€ for 90 minutes, with an invitation to pay what you can afford to pay if you cannot afford these amounts.
Sessions are held online via video calls. Upon booking, a Zoom link is shared.
I am occasionally in Paris, and when I'm there, sessions can be at a location I provide (see below for sample photos) or a location you provide (as long as it is quiet and less than 30 min travel distance). Please ask separately about Paris prices.