Date & Location
If you would like to end 2019 with gratitude and kindness, and start 2019 with mindfulness and inspiration, join us on Saturday December 7th 12pm-5pm at 7 Rue Saint-Anne 75001 Paris!
(20 min) Welcome & introductions.
(60 min) Ending 2019 with gratitude & kindness. A 20 minute meditation on gratitude, followed by a writing exercise, where we give thanks for the joyful moments of the year and work on welcoming difficult experiences we may have had with kindness.
(10 min) Break
(60 min) What we desire and what our hearts really long for. Brief talk on the captivity of desire, followed by a 10 minute meditation on the heart's deepest longings, and journaling.
(10 min) Break
(120 min) What inspires you for 2020? Cutting words and pictures from old magazines and assembling them onto an inspiration board for 2020 that will keep reminding you your heart’s longings and inspire you into action throughout the year.
Fees & Cancellation Policy
- This workshop is 60€ for early registration (last day to register early is November 25th 2019) and 75€ for normal registration (last day to register is December 6th 2019).
- To make wellness accessible to all, there is a sliding scale, meaning you can pay what you can afford to pay. Please see the registration form.
- This fee includes 5 hours of workshop in a central & beautiful space, all materials used, audio recordings of meditations from the workshop, and drinks & snacks.
- Your ticket is fully refundable until 1 week before the workshop, December 1st 2019.
- If you come with a friend or with the reference of a previous student, you get 10% off. Please indicate their name in the registration form.
Who Can Come
- This workshop is taught in a multicultural and non-sectarian way and is open to everyone from all walks of life and all identities of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, age, physical ability, mental ability.
- No previous experience required. If you are new to mindfulness, this fun and eclectic atmosphere of writing, creating with your hands and meeting others can be a good first introduction to it.
- A sufficient level of English is needed as the course will be taught in English.
What To Bring
- All materials (boards, papers, magazines, scissors, glue, pens, markers) will be provided, along with tea, coffee, snacks and music! 😊
- Your water bottle and your journal if you have one.