Date & Location
If you would like to gently and lovingly reflect on the year that passed and find some inspiration for the new year ahead, join us on Saturday January 4th 12pm-4pm!
Our location will be a central & beautiful room in 1st or 2nd arrondissement of Paris. The room will be rented depending on the number of people attending and shared with you before the workshop.
(10 min) Welcome & introductions.
(60 min) Gratitude & compassion for 2019. Meditation & journaling on gratitude for the good moments of 2019, followed by Meditation & journaling on compassion for the difficult experiences we may have had this year.
(10 min) Break
(30 min) What your heart really longs for. Meditation on your heart's deepest longings and journaling on your best intentions.
(10 min) Break
(90 min) What inspires you for 2020? Cutting words and pictures from old magazines and assembling them onto an inspiration board for 2020 that will keep reminding you your heart’s longings and inspire you into action throughout the year.
(30 min) Bringing it all together & closing.
Fees & Cancellation Policy
- This workshop is 75€ with a sliding scale, meaning you can pay what you can afford to pay. Please see the sliding scale instructions in the registration form.
- This fee includes 4 hours of workshop in a central & beautiful space, all materials used, audio recordings of meditations from the workshop, and drinks & snacks.
- Last day to register is January 3rd 2020.
- Your ticket is fully refundable until 1 week before the workshop.
- If you are a previous student or a Mudita member you get 20% off.
- If you come with a friend or with the reference of a previous student, you get 10% off. Please indicate their name in the registration form.
Who Can Come
- This workshop is taught in a multicultural and non-sectarian way and is open to everyone from all walks of life and all identities of nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, age, physical ability, mental ability.
- No previous experience required. If you are new to mindfulness, this fun and eclectic atmosphere of writing, creating with your hands and meeting others can be a good first introduction to it.
- A sufficient level of English is needed as the course will be taught in English.
What To Bring
- All materials (boards, papers, magazines, scissors, glue, pens, markers) will be provided, along with tea, coffee, snacks and music! 😊
- Your water bottle and your journal if you have one.