Mudita is a secular and nonsectarian mindfulness community open to everyone! Our name comes from the word mudita in Pali, which means sympathetic joy -- the joy we feel for the good fortune and happiness of others. This is exactly what we do - we come together once a week to learn and practice mindfulness, and to rejoice in each other's progress.🤗
Our intentions are:
1. learn & practice mindfulness together,
2. share and learn from each other,
3. support each other in our continued mindfulness practices.
Meeting Times & Locations
- Weekly meetings are in central Paris and on live video call on Wednesday evenings 19:30 - 21:00.
- The Paris meetings are paused for the month of August, and will be back on Sep 11th.
- Please join the live video call by following this Zoom link. If you will call on your smartphone, you will need to download the Zoom application and use this meeting ID: 655 394 6729.
- Please consider joining the call 10 minutes early in case you will need to adjust your computer, video or microphone settings.
On Wednesday Aug 14th, our community is welcoming Sasha Nelson as a guest teacher! Sasha is a fellow mindfulness teacher from our mindfulness teacher training with Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach. Aside from being a mindfulness teacher, she is a vinyasa yoga teacher, a wellness consultant and writer, a dancer, and a food and sustainability enthusiast. She will talk to us about sustainability of mind, body & planet -- how to integrate simple yet profound mindfulness practices into every day life. Her talk will be followed by a meditation practice led by her. Our meeting, as always, will open with a check-in on how your practice has been going. 😊
- Grounding + Check in (15 min)
- Short teaching (20 min) (by Zeynep or a guest teacher)
- Meditation (20 min) (by Zeynep or a guest teacher)
- Group Sharing and Q&A (15 min)
- Check out (10 min)
Who Can Join
- Mudita is a secular and nonsectarian mindfulness community open to everyone!
- No prior mindfulness experience is needed. I will work with newcomers to guide them and answer their questions during meetings.
- Multicultural & Mindful Dialogue Guidelines are taught and reminded at every meeting.
Discover Our Community
- You don't have to be a member to come to our weekly meetings. You can come to any of our meetings and pay a one time fee of 10€.
Become A Member
- Monthly membership is 20€ per month. Financial aid is offered to those in need.
- Membership gives you:
* 4 community meetings in a month,
* email and chat groups to stay in touch with the community,
* a 20% discount on mindfulness courses I offer.
- Membership can be cancelled any time.
You can register here to become a member.
For more information, join one of our meetings or contact me!