- 7 Week Mindfulness Courses
- Private mindfulness sessions for individuals & groups
- Mudita Mindfulness Community in Paris
- I teach mindfulness courses or give workshops at organizations based on need. Please contact me at email@example.com to discuss the needs of your organization.
My Mindfulness Journey
I have been practicing mindfulness for the past 9 years and it is the most valuable tool in my wellness toolbox. Through my mindfulness practice, I've learned more about my reactivity. I've learned that there is always a story I tell myself about what is going on and then, there is really what is going on. I've learned that once I accepted the reality of what is here and now, I could respond differently. Mindfulness has made me more present, more anchored in the current moment, and less in the past, the future, or in my never-ending to do list.
Through mindfulness, I've also learned the fundamentals of compassion. I've learned and am still learning to love myself with my shortcomings, and to not take anyone out of my heart. I've understood that there are no bad humans, only humans suffering, and we can choose to constantly forgive ourselves and each other.
As a teacher, I now have the privilege of witnessing how others benefit from these basic understandings of mindfulness, how they open their hearts, and find fuller, more present, joyful lives. I am in a teacher training with world-renowned teachers Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield to receive my Mindfulness Teacher Certification in 2021.
My teaching approach
- Focusing on real-world applications of mindfulness
- Focusing on direct experience of concepts rather than theory
- Sharing and learning from others in small groups
- Moving from scientific evidence
- Bringing teachings to life with literature and stories
- Making wellness accessible to all by offering financial aid
- Creating safe learning environments with multicultural communication guidelines