7 Week Introduction to Mindfulness Courses
I open new classes about every 6 weeks. You can register by clicking the class links below or get on the waiting list to be notified when new registration is open.
Mudita Mindfulness Community
Practicing mindfulness can get lonely! This English speaking mindfulness community meets once a week to learn, share and support. Come to any of our meetings to meet us; first meeting is free! You can join us in Paris or online.
- 1:1 sessions allow a deeper practice of mindfulness focusing on your specific needs.
- Sessions can be 60 or 90 minutes long depending on your needs, priced 40€ and 60€ respectively, with 10% discount to previous students.
- They can be in Paris at a location of your choice, or a meditation studio, or online (video call).
- Contact me to learn more.
Daily information and inspiration
I have been practicing mindfulness for the past 9 years and it is the most valuable tool in my wellness toolbox. Through my mindfulness practice, I've learned more about my reactivity. I've learned that there is always a story I tell myself about what is going on and then, there is really what is going on. I've learned that once I accepted the reality of what is here and now, I could respond differently. Mindfulness has made me more present, more anchored in the current moment, and less in the past, the future, or in my never-ending to do list.
Through mindfulness, I've also learned the fundamentals of compassion. I've learned and am still learning to love myself with my shortcomings, and to not take anyone out of my heart. I've understood that there are no bad humans, only humans suffering, and we can choose to constantly forgive ourselves and each other.
As a teacher, I now have the privilege of witnessing how others benefit from these basic understandings of mindfulness, how they open their hearts, and find fuller, more present, joyful lives. I am in a teacher training with world-renowned teachers Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield to receive my Mindfulness Teacher Certification in 2021.
My teaching approach is
- Focusing on real-world applications of mindfulness
- Focusing on direct experience of concepts rather than theory
- Sharing and learning from others in small groups
- Moving from scientific evidence
- Bringing teachings to life with literature and stories
- Making wellness accessible to all by offering financial aid
- Creating safe learning environments with multicultural communication guidelines